Tuesday 23 May 2017

Scribing 62 - Alternate realms

I visited some alternate realities in my dreams this morning
Sleeping in a 12 bed dorm
Someone neurotic sleeping on the top bunk next to me, telling me how weird a person is, budging at every movement I make in my slumber
Maybe I fed from her energy

The dreams were vivid and as real as you and me
I experienced about 4 or 5 different realities in different times of my highly sleepless night

Most of them I missed the plane I'm getting on now.
One of them I lent some busking equipment to people and their kids
I fell in love with a beautiful girl
who was trying busking and borrowed something from me
It was a big family meeting,
happy to have me with them
The mall near the train station at Frankfurt was coveted in grass like a great park
it was swampy
Frankfurt was like a little village
I missed the plane, I stressed a bit but I had found good friends, it didn't matter to me so much
But waking up in between and realising where I'd been , I grabbed my phone to check the time, it was 7.45
the plane is at 7.50 I've missed it
oh shit. I'm sitting in my bed
people get up to tell me they can't handle my breathing, I'm breathing too loud
The neurotic lady gets up everytime I drink water or when I grabbed my phone
controlling behaviour

The people move beds around me,
The beds are different than before,
I remember something, it's not like this,
but I let them sort themselves out to get away from my breathing.

Everything but the neurotic lady is an alternate dimension I don't have to exist in

The neurotic lady is actually neurotic and real

I check the time, now actually awake

It's only 4pm

I pretend to sleep and have other slightly vivid interventions, not wanting to disturb the neurotic person

I find them every now and then in hostels, found them in detention centres
people on the last of their wits
and still trying to pretend everything is ok
participating to an extent with this crazy society

eventually my alarm goes off

It's time to get up and catch that plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment