Monday 1 May 2017

Scribing 55 - Practical Singularity

One man
On the event
The glimmer of hope in the distance
The shards of expression fall in a sharp and delightful way

The flat expanse on the eye
Over the edge of the world
Au bout du monde
I return soon

We only have as much as we put in
If hard yards were put in
Then hard yards will be taken out
But the spontaneous arousal of energy from the mire
Can bring unpredictable seasons

The drama queen wants to play
The sun on this wooden table, makes it sticky
In just a few moment I walk through three class lines
Now I'm back to eclectic traveler
Probably french
I started as bum this morning

I have a lot of people tell me my accent sounds french
I take it as a compliment

The expensive hipster coffee lasted nowhere nearly enough
I'll have a jangle of my little instrument before I head for my abbreviation
Into the darkness I go
Out and into the conscious realm
In and out, in and out

Pictures on a landscape
The horizon of time
Every morning a new set
Like photos in a time line

Transcendence

The matrix has you

But what a tired analogy that has become

Sand back the crap and start a fresh
Every person has hidden things that reveal when the day has come

What will we discover about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment